Hello, world! I'm a junior developer.
First Energy Corp
May 2018, Present
Developer I Akron, OH
● Using advanced SQL with PIF(Project Interface Framework) to develop OPPM(Oracle Primavera Portfolio Management), Primavera P6, Unifier integrations for First Energy Transmission Lines.
● Develop scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application using TOAD.
● Collaborate with developers, business analysts, and business owners to enhance supportability and identify performance bottlenecks.
● Write conversion scripts using SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions and packages to migrate data from the staging database to Oracle OPPM, P6, and Unifier databases.
Oracle Toad Oracle PIF Oracle Project Portfolio Management Oracle Primavera Oracle P6 ASP.NET C# PS/SQL
January 2018, April 2018
Software Developer I Solon, OH
● Provided maintenance on existing code to debug and troubleshoot faulty features, improve readability and scalability of code, and improve performance of the showingvault web/mobile application which communicates Electronic Lock Box through bluetooth.
● Designed and developed new features including GUI design, database queries, code optimization
● Implemented best coding practices to improve project effectiveness.
● Actively performed software testing, and debugged software applications.
● Produced SQL reports and statistical information for Customers and company directors
ASP.NET MVCC#Microservices TypeScriptAngularJS SQL Server 2017AgileMicrosoft TFS Browser Developer Tool
University of People
February 2017, August 2017
Adjunct CS Instructor Online
● Taught CS1101 Programming Fundamentals (Python) course.
● Graded weekly journal, discussion board assignments
● Answered discussion and programming assignment questions.
HSA Cleveland & Toledo
August 2008, June 2017
HS Computer Science Teacher Cleveland & Toledo, OH
● Designed and implemented High School Computer Science Curriculum.
● Trained First Tech Challenge Robotics Team 6440, 6450, supervised team members throughout the season
● Developed multiple algorithms, designed Java, RobotC programs for the robot to complete missions.
HTMLCSSPythonJavaTeachingFirst Tech Challenge Robotics
SQL II Akron, OH
● Leverage the GROUP BY, HAVING, TOP, DISTINCT, and CASE keywords.
● Utilize sub-queries with the IN keyword
● Leverage common functions such including ISNULL, COALESCE, CAST, CONVERT.
● Create pivot tables using the PIVOT keyword
● Manipulate date values using the common date functions
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2017
Work + Fun
Online Furniture Sale / Inventory Check Web Application Currently Developing a Furniture Sale C# Application, which implement adding a new furniture to the web site, and CRUD operations on SQL Database, will have order and purchase feature soon.GitHub link
Online Flash Card Application A group project for Built in Dynamic Web Application using .NET MVC to prepare Flash cards, registered user can create, update, delete flash cards, and add a tag to each cards, and unregistered user can study cards.Website link
National Park Weather Service Application A group project for Built in Dynamic Web Application using .NET MVC to display National parks, detail of the parks along with weather forecast and Survey Page.GitHub link
ClevelandApp: My first Angular SPA trial with three public API integration. Main page display user ip address, My Favorite Dog Page injection brings random dog picture, and Weather Info Page injection display Cleveland current weather.GitHub link Web Site
Freelance Time Card Tracker Web Site: Individual project for Built in Dynamic Web Application using .NET MVC to keep track of the employee work hours.GitHub link Web Site
National Park Campsite Reservation: Developed a National Park Campsite Reservation C# Console Application, which checks date availability, make a reservation on available dates and does CRUD operations on SQL Database.GitHub link
Vending Machine Software: Developed a Vending Machine C# Console Application, which implements file.io, unit tests, and OOP principles.GitHub link